The 7 Capital Sins:
Men's seven capital sins in a relationship are:
1. Expect anything from a woman without doing anything to get it.
2. Be Mr. nice guy at all times.
3. Assume that a woman is like a delicate flower that needs to be spoiled.
4. Fail to stand your ground.
6. Avoid to make decisions.
7. Try to do everything she asks.
Women's seven capital sins in a relationship are:
1. Expect that men should know exactly what a woman is thinking at all times.
2. Create an unrealistic ideal around a man.
3. Try to change a man.
4. Think that a man after a while doesn't need to be sexually stimulated or sexually intrigued anymore.
5. Build too many artificial limiting obstacles.
6. Fail to understand that men are simple.
7. Fail to give a man enough space to work on his projects and dreams.